* Maintain current security regarding content restrictions and content filtering in existing apps/modules.
* Maintain/allow privacy settings and restrictions on stored items of existing modules/apps.
* Allow addon devs to store and retrieve arbitrary unfiltered data for use by their addon.
* Allow arbitrary unfiltered data to be assigned privacy settings and restrictions consistent with other modules/apps.
* Provide a mechanism for unfiltered addon data to be cloned to channel clones. (Nomadic identity remains in tact even if the addon is not installed and running on the clone's hub - the data will not be used without the addon (unless it's accessible through the cloud/file interface), but it will exist in the even that the addon is installed and activated in the future).
* A standardized interface for addons to track/access and save and retrieve data in the existing attachment file store as an arbitrary data store.
NEW Implementation suggestion: (Updated 9/15/2018)
* Store file metadata in
pconfig with a structured category
* Create an interface to interact with the existing file storage functions - or - possibly even leave it to addon devs to interact with the storage functions as it shouldn't really be that complicated at that point.